All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith exotic silks and truly beautiful coloured wools, this book provides an adventure into the wonderful world of wool embroidery. In many designs the embroidered wool is enhanced by metallic threads, silk ribbon and beads.
- Author BiographyFor the past several decades, Gail Rogers has owned and operated her needlework business, Kindred Spirits, in Western Australia. From her business she has run needlework classes for all styles of embroidery and is well-known for her beautiful designs. She has contributed regularly to craft magazines with her original projects. This is her second book.
- Author(s)Gail Rogers
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBinda
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note176 colour illustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width707 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.97Trending at £5.08
- £3.33Trending at £3.46
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £10.21Trending at £11.17
- £20.32Trending at £22.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.