CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.57Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionHogarth Press exhibition catalogue highlights its international scope, genres, and diverse range of published titles.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Willson Gordon teaches at the Department of English and Film Studies at the University of Alberta. She specializes in twentieth-century British literature, modernism, and print culture, with a particular focus on publishing history. She has worked with the Black Sparrow Press archives as well as the Hogarth Press archives. Her recent publications include articles on Virginia Woolf, E. McKnight Kauffer, and the Hogarth Press's marketing practices.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Willson Gordon
- PublisherUniversity of Alberta Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleBruce Peel Special Collections Library
- Place of PublicationAlberta
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Alberta Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.