CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides an accessible introduction to the study of word-formation, focussing specifically on English.
- Author BiographyIngo Plag is Professor of English Linguistics in the department of Linguistics, Literary and Media Studies at the University of Siegen.
- Author(s)Ingo Plag
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 tables 37 exercises
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.