Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.14
- £9.64Trending at £10.00
- £67.66Trending at £87.60
- £39.15Trending at £49.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive introduction to the statistical analysis of word frequency distributions, intended for computational linguists, corpus linguists, psycholinguists, and researchers in the field of quantitative stylistics.
- Author(s)R.Harald Baayen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- Series TitleText, Speech and Language Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXII, 335 p.
- Weight1130 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.