All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.82
- £9.31Trending at £9.95
- £2.80Trending at £5.07
- £19.47Trending at £21.28
- £3.50Trending at £3.54
- £13.46Trending at £13.85
- £11.26Trending at £13.00
About this product
- DescriptionA series of three photocopiable literacy activity books for secondary schools and home study. Each book covers all the key objectives of the 'Word Level' strand of the National Literacy Strategy framework. There is one book for each year group at Key Stage 3, from Year 7 - Year 9.
- Author BiographyRay and Christine were the authors of Developing Literacy at Key Stages 1 and 2. They have written extensively for secondary level, including Spelling First , Grammar First and Write First (Nelson Thornes), KS3 SATS English (Hodder) and Framework Focus (Letts). Ray Barker was Director of Projects and Consultancy at the National Literacy Association. He has been closely involved with the National Literacy Strategy. Christine Moorcroft is an educational consultant and an OFSTED inspector.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft,Ray Barker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2003
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDeveloping Literacy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/11/2014
- Content Noteb/w line throughout
- Weight260 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.