Word Play: Language Activities for Young Children by Sheila Wolfendale, Trevor Bryans (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.56Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides practitioners and parents with a range of fun activities, word games, story and drama exercises that can be used to introduce early language skills. This book is intended for staff in early years settings; for teachers to work with parents; for children aged from approximately four to seven years; and more.
- Author BiographySheila Wolfendale is Professor of Educational Psychology at the University of East London and a well-known author; Trevor Bryans is Principal Educational Psychologist in the London borough of Brent. He has previously been a teacher and lecturer.
- Author(s)Sheila Wolfendale,Trevor Bryans
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDavid Fulton / Nasen
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.