All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £19.59Trending at £19.92
- £11.95Trending at £12.17
- £4.25Trending at £4.78
- £3.20Trending at £3.30
- £3.20Trending at £3.26
- £3.24Trending at £3.31
- £3.20Trending at £3.45
About this product
- DescriptionProvides story summaries for various blends, digraphs and trigraphs taught in the Letterland Teacher's Guide . This title features picture-coded examples on each page that help children identify the spelling pattern from the outset. It has space for pupils to collect examples from their own reading, encouraging them to become 'word detectives'.
- Author BiographyLyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour, but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
- Author(s)Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication20/04/2004
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLetterland S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Weight133 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.