All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £19.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionWords of a Century presents an anthology of the top 100 speeches of the twentieth-century. The selections were determined in a nationwide survey of communication scholars, based on rhetorical artistry and historical impact. Reprinted in full, these authoritative texts are preceded by headnotes that place the speeches into historical context.
- Author BiographyStephen E. Lucas is Evjue-Bascom Professor in the Humanities, Department of Communication Arts, at University of Wisconsin. Martin J. Medhurst is Distinguished Professor of Rhetoric and Communication at Baylor University.
- Author(s)Martin J. Medhurst,Stephen E. Lucas
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight1078 g
- Width193 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.