All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Words that Work: How to Get Kids to Do Almost Anything, author Alicia Eaton, a leading Harley Street Hypnotherapist & Advanced NLP Practitioner, explains how much easier it is to get children to co-operate.
- Author BiographyOriginally a Montessori teacher, ALICIA EATON ran her own school before training as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner. She's run a successful practice in London's Harley Street for over ten years, helping both adults and children change unwanted habits and behaviours. Alicia is also the author of best-selling books Fix Your Life with NLP and Stop Bedwetting in 7 Days.
- Author(s)Alicia Eaton
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.