Wordsworth, Commodification, and Social Concern: The Poetics of Modernity by David Simpson (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £88.23Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 25 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Simpson's reading of Wordsworth examines Wordsworth's reaction to changes in the modern world at the turn of the century.
- Author BiographyDavid Simpson is G. B. Needham Distinguished Professor of English, University of California-Davis.
- Author(s)David Simpson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume Number79
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.