All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £5.24Was:£7.99Free postage
- £5.08Was:£7.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWhether wandering the hills or whiling away an hour waiting for a train, no reader can fail to be touched by the lyrical, evocative beauty of William Wordsworth's verse contained in this anthology.
- Author BiographyWilliam Wordsworth was born in Cumberland in 1770. After Cambridge University, he lived for a time in Revolutionary France, before returning to England in 1793. In 1797 he moved to Somerset, where he and his friend Coleridge published Lyrical Ballads, a landmark in English Romanticism. In 1802 Wordsworth moved back to the Lakes with his sister and married Mary Hutchinson in the same year. He continued to write poetry, and was Poet Laureate from 1843 until his death in 1850.
- Author(s)William Wordsworth
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Width111 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.