All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book critically analyses the Model Work Health and Safety Bill, and provides practical examples of it application. This Model Act has already been adopted from 1 January 2012 in some Australian jurisdictions - the Commonwealth, New South Wales, Queensland and the two territories - and is the culmination of a long process
- Author BiographyRichard Johnstone is a Professor in the Griffith Law School. He is also currently an Adjunct Professor at the Australian National University, an Honorary Professor in Department of Ageing, Work and Health at the University of Sydney, and an Associate Member of the Centre for Employment and Labour Relations Law at the University of Melbourne. He is a Fellow of the Australian Academy of Law. Richard's academic interests are in regulation (particularly work health and safety regulation), socio-legal research, labour law and legal education. He has authored, co-authored or edited seventeen books, in work health and safety regulation, legal education, labour law and legal theory. His books include Occupational Health and Safety Law and Policy, (1st ed 1997 and 2nd ed 2004), Occupational Health and Safety, Courts and Crime (2003); Regulating Workplace Safety: Systems and Sanctions (with N Gunningham, 1999); and Regulating Workplace Risks: A Comparative Study of Inspection Regimes in Times of Change, (2011 with D Walters, K Frick, M Quinlan, G Baril-Gingras and A ThA(c)baud-Mony).
- Author(s)Michael Tooma,Richard Johnstone
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.