All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the brilliant and innovative head of Google's people operations - the ultimate guide to attracting the most spectacular talent to your business and how to ensure the best and the brightest succeed.
- Author BiographyLaszlo Bock leads Google's people function, which includes all areas related to the attraction, development, and retention of 'Googlers', of which there are more than 50,000 in seventy offices worldwide. His revolutionary methods have transformed how Silicon Valley harnesses the greatest talent on the planet. During his tenure, Google has been recognized over 100 times as an exceptional employer, including being named the #1 Best Company to work for in the US and sixteen other countries. Laszlo has advised President Obama's Economic Recovery Advisory Board and the Office of Personnel Management, and been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, PBS Newshour and on the Today Show.
- Author(s)Laszlo Bock
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Weight292 g
- Width161 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £8.34Trending at £9.98
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.23
- £27.64Trending at £32.98
- £7.63Trending at £7.87
- £5.98Trending at £9.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.