Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.28
- £23.53Trending at £23.81
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £20.44Trending at £21.16
- £36.01Trending at £38.26
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on relations among subjectivity, work and learning that represent a point of convergence for diverse disciplinary traditions and practices. They provide emerging perspectives that are elaborating the complex relations among subjectivity, work and learning, and circumstances in which they are played out.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTechnical and Vocational Education and Training: Issues, Concerns and Prospects
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXII, 276 p.
- Weight1320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMargaret Somerville,Stephen Billett,Tara Fenwick
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.