All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.23Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionJob stress is epidemic in the workplace, with staggering worldwide economic and health costs. This timely and comprehensive volume draws on insight and research from diverse sociological and economic theories to examine what is stressful about work, and why.
- Author(s)Mark Tausig,Rudy Fenwick
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSocial Disparities in Health and Health Care
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; 4 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 190 p. 4 illus.
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.