All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.25Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume sheds light on trends and developments that have been taking place in the realm of work in Israel in recent years. It contains a selection of articles presenting empirical evidence of the major features and important changes characterizing work organizations and the regime of work in Israeli society.
- Author BiographyYitzhak Samuel is adjunct professor (specialist) at the University of Haifa Department of Sociology and Anthropology, and a director of its Graduate Program in Applied Organizational Sociology. He is the author of Organizations: Features, Structures, and Processes (Hebrew), and of The Political Game: Power and Influence in Organizations (Hebrew). Itzhak Harpaz is a professor in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology, and the Graduate School of Business; he also serves as director of the Center for the Study of Organizations & Human Resource Management at the University of Haifa. His numerous scientific publications include The Meaning of Work in Israel: Its Nature and Consequences, and The Meaning of Working.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSchnitzer Studies in Israel Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight601 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byItzhak Harpaz,Yitzhak Samuel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.