All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionWork in Transition shows how migrants develop their cultural capital in order to enter the workforce, as well as how failure to leverage that capital can lead to permanent exclusion from professional positions.
- Author BiographyArnd-Michael Nohl is a professor of Education Science at Helmut-Schmidt-University. Karin Schittenhelm is a professor of Sociology at the University of Siegen. Oliver Schmidtke is a professor in the Departments of Political Science and History and Director of the Centre for Global Studies at the University of Victoria. Anja Weiss is a professor in the Department of Sociology at the University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Author(s)Anja Weiss,Arnd-Michael Nohl,Karin Schittenhelm,Oliver Schmidtke
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note7 figures
- Weight640 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.