All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £41.41Trending at £44.50
- £40.97Trending at £44.50
- £12.27Trending at £15.13
- £8.24Trending at £9.99
- £16.20Trending at £18.94
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £38.54Trending at £46.93
About this product
- DescriptionA workbook designed to accompany the theory developed in Political Economics of a common mode of analysis, combining theories of macroeconomic policy, public choice and rational choice in political science, to use in the field of political economics.
- Author(s)David Stromberg,Isabelle Brocas,Micael Castanheira,Ronny Razin
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2000
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWorkbook to Accompany Political Economics
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight386 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.