CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an in-depth study of agrarian capitalist developmental in Brazil.
- Author BiographyBen Selwyn is Lecturer in International Relations and Development Studies in the Department of International Relations, University of Sussex.
- PrizesShortlisted for IPEG Book Prize 2013.
- Author(s)Benjamin Selwyn
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Note1 maps, Line drawings, black & white|Maps|Tables, black & white
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsImitation cloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.