Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionUsing South Africa as a case study, this book explores how the politics of masculinity and gender power are at the heart of tensions in nation building. It explores how gender structured the mobilization of Zulu nationalism in South Africa as antiapartheid efforts gained force during the 1980s.
- Author(s)Thembisa Waetjen
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2004
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.