All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionAn informative look at the experience of navigating the Canadian workplace while living with chronic illness.
- Author BiographySharon-Dale Stone is professor and chair of sociology at Lakehead University. Valorie A. Crooks is associate professor in the Department of Geography at Simon Fraser University. Michelle Owen is associate professor in the Department of Disability Studies at the University of Winnipeg.
- Author(s)Michelle Owen,Sharon Dale Stone,Valorie A. Crooks
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.