CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionExamines women's inclusion into and exclusion from positions of authority in Austria and Hungary in the latter half of the twentieth century. This book discusses the legacies of Austria's and Hungary's 'gender regimes' following the demise of state socialism and during the process of integration into the European Union.
- Author BiographyEva Fodor is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Dartmouth College.
- Author(s)Eva Fodor
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2003
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleComparative & International Working-Class History
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note15 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.