Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis overview of intersubjectively theory offers contextualist critiques of the concept of psychoanalytic technique and of the myth of analytical neutrality, intersubjective contexts of extreme states of psychological disintegration and what it means to think and work contextually.
- Author(s)Donna M. Orange,George E. Atwood,Robert D. Stolorow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychoanalytic Inquiry Book Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.17
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.