CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book at once serves as an almanac on the fascinating physical, chemical, quantitative features of the natural world and built environment, as well as a need-to-know list of topics for students, teachers, and parents interested in STEM education.
- Author BiographyKarl Hess served as Professor of Electrical Engineering and physics at the University of Illinois, Urbana (UIUC) from 1980 to 2006, where his research centered around solid state electronics and physics. In recent years, Dr. Hess has become active in variety of efforts to promote and improve STEM education. He held a presidential appointment to the National Science Board, from 2006-2008, as well as a seat on the Hawaiian Innovation Council advising the Governor of Hawaii in matters of STEM Teaching Innovations from 2007-2009. Dr. Hess lives on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Author(s)Karl Hess
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2012
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.