Working Relationships: Spirituality in Human Service and Organisational Life by Neil Pembroke (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.85+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.68Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this illuminating and thoughtful text, Neil Pembroke shows how relationships form the heart of chaplaincy, nursing and social care practice. Developing ideas from Martin Buber and virtue theory he shows how authentic, compassionate self-communication forms the basis of relatedness in human services work.
- Author BiographyNeil Pembroke is a lecturer in religion and psychology at the University of Queensland, Brisbane. Prior to taking up his academic post, he worked for eight years in pastoral ministry. He is also the author of The Art of Listening: Dialogue, Shame and Pastoral Care.
- Author(s)Neil Pembroke
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2004
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitlePractical Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £9.99Trending at £13.78
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £28.39Trending at £32.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.