Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £133.29Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £63.00Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.13
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffering readings of canonical and lesser-known plays in a broad range of genres (including history plays, comedies, travel plays and civic pageants), this title considers how early modern drama actively participated in a burgeoning, proto-capitalist economy by staging England's newly diverse workforce and exploring the subject of work itself.
- Author BiographyMichelle M. Dowd is an Associate Professor of English at the University of North Carolina - Greensboro, USA. Natasha Korda is a Professor of English at Wesleyan University, USA.
- Author(s)Natasha Korda
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 2 b&w illustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDr Michelle M. Dowd
- Series Edited byDr. Helen Ostovich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.