Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.40Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £34.98
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £101.82Trending at £119.71
- £10.09Trending at £12.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of collaboration in environmental and natural resource policy decision-making and conflict management. It addresses collaboration by featuring a method called collaborative learning , which, as the authors illustrate, differs in significant ways from existing approaches.
- Author BiographySTEVEN E. DANIELS is Director of the Western Rural Development Center at Utah State University in Logan./e The WRDC is one of four regional centers for applied social science and community development s mission is to strengthen rural families, communities, and businesses by facilitating collaborative socio-economic research and extension through higher education institutions in the western region. Earlier, Professor Daniels was a faculty member in the Department of Forest Resources at Oregon State University. GREGG B. WALKER is Professor and Chair of the Department of Speech Communication, Adjunct Professor of Forest Resources, and Director of the Peace Studies program at Oregon State University in Corvallis./e In addition, Professor Walker conducts training programs on collaborative decision making, designs collaborative public participation processes, facilitates collaborative learning community workshops, and researches community-level collaboration efforts.
- Author(s)Gregg B. Walker,Steven E. Daniels
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight646 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.