All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £9.18Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionVirtual teams have been used to maximize scarce and distributed resources for many years. Expense reductions, health epidemics, air travel safety, and complex supply chains have only intensified this need. This is a perspective on the growing dependence on virtual teams and how best to exploit them.
- Author BiographyRobert Jones works for the Enterprise Architecture Group of HP Corporate IT, where he is the team lead for a group which facilitates cooperation and communication between over 150 enterprise architects from many different countries and organizations. Rob Oyung is currently an R&D Lab Manager at Hewlett-Packard. He has over 13 years of experience in Information Technology. Lise Shade Pace works for the Enterprise Architecture Group of HP Corporate IT. She has worked for HP for over fifteen years, and her current areas of focus include knowledge management, peer-to-peer computing, and IT infrastructure evolution models.
- Author(s)Lise Pace,Robert Jones,Robert Oyung
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCyberTech Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.