All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorking With Text collects a subset of the best contributions from the 'Working with text: Tools, techniques and approaches for text mining' workshop, alongside contributions from experts in the area.
- Author BiographyEmma Tonkin is a Senior Research Associate in the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Bristol. She has held positions in several universities, having previously worked in Digital Library research at UKOLN, University of Bath, and in the Department of Digital Humanities, King's College, London. She holds a PhD in Computer Science from the University of Bristol. Her primary research interests include text and data mining, human computer interaction and the development of hybrid systems that combine human and machine classification Gregory Tourte is Senior Research Associate at the University of Bristol in the School of Geographical Sciences where he started as a system administrator for the research group's supercomputer and used this opportunity to research data management due to the large quantity of data being generated. He continues his work with deep time climate modelling within the Bristol Research Initiative for the Dynamic Global Environment (BRIDGE).
- Author(s)Emma Tonkin,Gregory J. L. Tourte,Stephanie Taylor
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £16.03
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.78
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.