All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnswers various questions a would-be entrepreneur needs to know. This work reflects the developments in the world of self-employment and business. The major issues, which need to be considered when starting up alone are dealt with, such as raising finance, keeping accounts, tax and legal aspects, marketing, IT and choice of premises.
- Author BiographyJonathan Reuvid has a background in investment banking, financial consultancy and marketing strategy. He is well known for his reliable, straight-forward advice, and is also the author of Working Abroad and Start Up and Run Your Own Business, both published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Jonathan Reuvid
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/06/2007
- Content Notecol. Illustrations,
- Weight508 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement23rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.