All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.89
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionA guide that answers various questions an entrepreneur might have about self-employment, including: raising finance, tax and legal issues, IT, and planning for growth. It identifies the common mistakes and how to avoid them. It encompasses various points a would-be entrepreneur, either a former employee or recent graduate, needs to know.
- Author BiographyJonathan Reuvid has a background in investment banking, financial consultancy and marketing strategy. He is well known for his reliable, straightforward advice, and is also the author of Working Abroad and Start Up and Run Your Own Business, both published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Jonathan Reuvid
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/05/2009
- Weight1 g
- Width1 mm
- Height1 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement25th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.