Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the opportunities and pitfalls of working from home. This book shows how to set up the office utilising technology - and explains how to make the most of the new-found freedom, without sacrificing productivity or performance.
- Author BiographyAlan Dixie has over 25 years management experience, and is the author of a number of other management books, including The Obsolete Office and Credit Control in 90 Minutes both published by Management Books 2000. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Credit Management, and is presently Head of Accounting Services at the magazine publishing group, Centaur Media PLC.
- Author(s)Alan Dixie
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2008
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleIn 90 Minutes
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.