All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn November 1975, the German Marshall Fund of the United States agreed to support a proposal from the International Council for the Quality of Working Life for study of 'cross-cultural com- munication' on developments associated with the quality of work- ing life -a shared interest of the fund and the council.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- Series TitleInternational Series on the Quality of Working Life
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note400 p.
- Weight605 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHans Van Beinum
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.25Trending at £2.39
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £16.66Trending at £17.11
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £35.17Trending at £64.21
- £17.24Trending at £24.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.