All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a practical guide to negotiation for planners of adult education programs. This book covers a range of topics including negotiating social and organizational contexts, learning objectives, development of the instructional program, evaluation and assessment, finance and marketing.
- Author BiographyRonald M. Cervero is professor of adult education and head of the Department of Lifelong Education, Administration, and Policy at the University of Georgia. He is coauthor of Planning Responsibly for Adult Education, coeditor of Power In Practice (both with Arthur L. Wilson), and coeditor of Global Issues and Adult Education (with Sharan B. Merriam and Bradley C. Courtenay) all from Jossey-Bass, and author of numerous articles on the politics of adult education, program planning, and continuing education for the professions. Arthur L. Wilson is professor of adult education and Program Leader of Adult and Extension Education in the Department of Education at Cornell University. He is coauthor of Planning Responsibly for Adult Education, coeditor of Power in Practice (both with Ronald M. Cervero), coeditor of the Handbook of Adult and Continuing Education (with Elisabeth R. Hayes), and author of numerous articles on the politics of adult education, program planning, and historical and philosophical foundations of adult education.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/11/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.