CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionFeminist scholars in education discuss how they use feminist poststructural theory in their classrooms and research. The collection covers: theory in everyday life; ethnography; writing the body; emotions in the classroom; qualitative research; and gossip as a counter-discourse .
- Author Biographyis Assistant Professor in Language Education at the University of Georgia.Wanda Pillowis Assistant Professor in the Department of Education Policy Studies at the University of Illinois.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2000
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byElizabeth St Pierre,Elizabeth St.Pierre,Wanda S. Pillow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.