All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights the way in which contemporary forms of governance, policy and politics have been reframed by women 'working the spaces of power'. It shows how links between activism and work have generated innovations that have since become 'common sense' forms of policy and practice.
- Author BiographyJanet Newman is Emeritus Professor in the Faculty of Social Science at the Open University, UK. Her many publications include Publics, Politics and Power (with J. Clarke, 2009) and Power, Participation and Political Renewal (with M.Barnes and H.Sullivan, 2007).
- Author(s)Janet Newman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.19Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.