All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on solution focused practice principles, this book illustrates communication skills and playful techniques for working with all children and young people, regardless of any health, learning or development need. It demonstrates how the approach can capture children's views, wishes and worries, and assists them in identifying their strengths.
- Author BiographyJudith Milner and Jackie Bateman are both solution focused practitioners, trainers, consultants and writers. Previously a senior lecturer in social work, Judith now acts as an a therapist, consultant and Independent Expert to family courts in child protection, domestic violence and contested contact cases. Jackie previously worked as a social worker in child protection and then youth offending before joining Barnardo's in 2002. She is currently a Children's Service Manager for Barnardo's The Junction, a service which works with children and young people who display sexually concerning behaviour and their families.
- Author(s)Jackie Bateman,Judith Milner
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note7 drawings/figures
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.