All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to early years theories, policy and practice. This book is suitable for those undertaking initial and postgraduate teacher training in early years. It is also suitable for training providers of a range of courses at higher education levels that prepare people to work with, and lead in, early years settings in the UK.
- Author BiographyCarrie Cable is Senior Lecturer in Education at The Open University and Director of a DCSF funded research project into language learning in primary schools. Linda Miller is Emeritus Professor of Early Years at The Open University. Gill Goodliff is Senior Lecturer and Head of Awards for Early Years at The Open University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight344 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byCarrie Cable,Gill Goodliff,Linda Miller
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.