All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorking with 'Denied' Child Abuse presents an innovative, safety-focused, partnership-based, model called Resolutions, which provides an alternative approach for responding rigourously and creatively to cases often deemed to be impossible or untreatable by statutory and treatment professionals.
- Author BiographyAndrew Turnell is an Independent Child Protection Consultant at Resolutions Consultancy, Perth, Australia. Susie Essex is Consultant Family Therapist for North Bristol CAMHS.
- Author(s)Andrew Turnell,Susanne Essex
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width68 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.