All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the concepts and practices of feminist literary criticism, this workbook makes the connection between women's writing and women's lives. Based on material gathered over many years by the UK's leading specialist, it focuses on taking the reader more deeply into the issues raised, rather than on finding 'correct' answers.
- Author BiographyMary Eagleton is Senior Lecturer in English and Women's Studies at the University College of Ripon and York St John. She has been closely involved in the development of feminist criticism and Women's Studies and is known for her contributions to this field. She is the editor of Feminist Literary Theory: A Reader (second edition 1995, Blackwell Publishers) and author of Feminist Literary Criticism.
- Author(s)Mary Eagleton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/1996
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight586 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.