All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHDV has burst onto the professional video production landscape and is changing the world of high-definition acquisition. This book provides you with perspective on the driving forces behind high-definition, technical information about digital video technologies that's easy to follow, and real-world tips for getting the most out of HDV investment.
- Author BiographyAn independent producer, videographer/director of videography, and editor with experience in all areas of video, from corporate training to television commercials. His articles appear regularly in Videography, Television Broadcast, TV Technology, Mix, and Government Video. He is a member of the Television/Film faculty at DeSales University in Pennsylvania. The editor of Government Video magazine and the executive conference chair for the annual Government Video & Technology Expo in Washington, DC. A former college instructor and program manager for a community programming cable channel, he has been reporting on the video industry since 1994, and served as co-editor on the second and third editions of The Guide to Digital Television.
- Author(s)Chuck Gloman,Mark J. Pescatore
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £20.12
- £18.33Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.