CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides practical information on how to communicate, negotiate, and interact with Indian colleagues. It is a start on the journey of cultural appreciation for managers, project leaders, and offshore coordinators.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Messner is a director with Capgemini India in Bangalore and responsible for offshore delivery; he is experienced in business consulting and managing cross-cultural teams. His association with the IT industry on the subcontinent dates back to 1998 when he was an expatriate project manager for Deutsche Bank in India. He also spent a term as visiting faculty for marketing at the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore. He holds a doctorate in marketing from the University of Kassel (Germany), an MBA from the University of Wales (UK), and an advanced degree in computing science after studies at the Technical University Munich (Germany) and the University of Newcastle upon Tyne (UK).
- Author(s)Wolfgang Messner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.