All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an accessible and practical guide to social workers for managing difficult and sensitive relationships and communicating with reluctant clients. This richly illustrated book, written in a lively and engaging style, directly links theory to real-life with case examples drawn from a variety of service-user groups.
- Author BiographyDr Trotter worked for almost 20 years as a social worker and a regional manager in child protection and corrections prior to his appointment to Monash University in 1991.
- Author(s)Chris Trotter
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.93
- £12.88Trending at £16.18
- £14.56Trending at £16.15
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.