Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionWorking with older people has become an important part of social work education and practice. Whether studying community care, adult services, human growth and development, or social work processes and interventions, this book acts as a source of information and help.
- Author BiographyDenise Tanner is Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Warwick, UK. John Harris is Professor in the School of Health and Social Studies, University of Warwick, UK.
- Author(s)Denise Tanner,John Harris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Social Work Skills Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.