All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionShows readers how to engage even hard-to-reach parents, how to have an impact on their ways of parenting, and how to make them effective partners in fostering growth in their children.
- Author BiographyDiana Siskind is on the faculty of the New York School for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis and maintains a private practice that encompasses consultation with parents and supervision in addition to the treatment of adults and children.
- Author(s)Diana Siskind
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication28/05/1997
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteindex, bibliography
- Weight558 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.