Working with Sexually Abusive Adolescents: A Practice Manual by SAGE Publications Ltd (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £48.60Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.53Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- Description`The editors have produced a key text that will stimulate further discussion and investigation in this important field of work' - Community Care This book presents a clear and comprehensive overview of the key factors involved in working with adolescent sex offenders. With an emphasis throughout on practical guidance, leading practitioners address a number of important questions: Who are sexually abusive adolescents and what do they do? What are the current theories of adolescent sexual abusiveness? How can we address issues of risk estimation and management? What are the assumptions behind many aspects of assessment and treatment?
- Author BiographyMasud Hoghughi is Director of Aycliffe Centre for Children, County Durham and Honorary Professor of Psychology, University of Hull. He is the author of Troubled and Troublesome (1978) and The Delinquent (1983) and co-author of Assessing Problem Children (1980) and Treating Problem Children (1988).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/1997
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleWorking with Children and Adolescents series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byFinlay Graham,Masud S. Hoghughi,Suryakant R. Bhate
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.