CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £34.88
- £9.64Trending at £9.95
- £9.20Trending at £9.30
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the practicalities of research, and embracing the complexity and variety of written forms of language, this book helps readers with practical and conceptual tools to ask questions about written discourse, and to analyse the huge variety of texts that make up our linguistic landscape.
- Author BiographyDeborah Cameron teaches at Oxford University, where she is Professor of Language and Communication. Her main research interests are in sociolinguistics, discourse analysis and the study of gender and sexuality; her previous publications include Working with Spoken Discourse (2001) and Working with Written Discourse (with Ivan Panovic, 2014), Good to Talk? (2000),The Myth of Mars and Venus (2007), and Verbal Hygiene (1995/2012). Ivan Panovic received his doctorate from Oxford University, where he went on to spend two years as a postdoctoral research fellow in Arabic sociolinguistics. He is now Assistant Professor of sociolinguistics at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. His book Literacies in Contemporary Egypt will be published in 2014.
- Author(s)Deborah Cameron,Ivan Panovic
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.