All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents a model of treatment which is grounded in the basic theory of core relationship conflict, taking a classic object-relations perspective on child development as the underlying source of the current problem.
- Author BiographyALTHEA J. HORNER is a distinguished author, teacher, psychologist, and author of many classic and award--winning books including Object Relations and the Developing Ego in Therapy, Being and Loving, The Wish for Power and the Fear of Having It, Treating the Neurotic Patient in Brief Psychotherapy, and Psychoanalytic Object Relations Therapy.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/07/1998
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight423 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.