CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the long-awaited companion volume to the highly acclaimed Expanding the Boundaries of Intellectual Property, (OUP), 2001. Since then, intellectual property protection has grown ever stronger, and this new book focuses on finding ways to cope with the fragmentation of rights and the complex framework this expansion of rights has created.
- Author BiographyRochelle C. Dreyfuss - Rochelle C. Dreyfuss is the Director of the Engelberg Center on Innovation Law and Policy, which sponsors interdisciplinary research on questions concerning the allocation of global resources to creative enterprises. Her research and teaching interests include intellectual property, privacy, the relationship between science and law, and civil procedure. Harry First - Harry First is Charles L. Denison Professor of Law at New York University School of Law and Director of its graduate Trade Regulation Program. He specializes in antitrust law. His writing has focused on international and enforcement aspects of antitrust, as well as on issues relating to intellectual property and antitrust. Professor First has also served as Chief of the Antitrust Bureau of the Office of the Attorney General of the State of New York. Diane Leenheer Zimmerman - Diane Leenheer Zimmerman is Samuel Tilden Professor of Law Emerita at New York University School of Law. She writes about intellectual property, first amendment, and women's rights issues. She lectures frequently in the United States and abroad on copyright, innovation policy and theory, libel, privacy, commercial speech, the regulation of pornography, and other issues.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight991 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byDiane L. Zimmerman,Harry First,Rochelle Cooper Dreyfuss
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.