CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionWorkplace culture refers to conditions that collectively influence the work atmosphere. These can include policies, norms, and unwritten standards for behavior. Workplace Culture in Academic Libraries focuses on various aspects of workplace culture in academic libraries from the practitioners' viewpoint, as opposed to that of the theoretician.
- Author BiographyKelly Blessinger is the Reference Assistant Coordinator at Louisiana State University (LSU) Libraries. In this role, she assists in the daily supervision and operation of the department. She organizes training for all new hires in the department and coordinates continuing education for the library. She served on the Library Mentoring Committee, the Library Faculty Policy Committee, the LSU Faculty Senate, and currently, the University Council on Women. Paul Hrycaj is an Instruction and Reference Librarian at LSU. He has served on the American Library Association Instruction Section Planning Committee, the LSU Library Faculty Policy Committee, and the LSU Faculty Senate. Paul has been chair of and participated in numerous search committees and has given presentations to LSU Libraries' faculty and staff on the process of hiring new faculty members.
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight660 g
- Edited byKelly Blessinger,Paul Hrycaj
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.